March is a special month for me. I get to celebrate my mum three times. The first week of March is her birthday, then for International women’s day and later in the month there is Mother’s Day. To be honest I would love it if I could celebrate her every single day, she is that SPECIAL. I have teamed up with the MyPostcard app to send her postcards throughout this month to celebrate the things I love about her.
1. I love how kind you are mum
2. I love how talented you are in making money
3. You always know when something is wrong
4. I love that you give the best hug in the entire universe.
5. I love you because you taught me to the importance of discipline!
6. I love how wise you are.
7. Love how much you pray for me!
8. I love how selfless you are
9. I love how lovable you are
10. I Love how you thought me to appreciate the beauty of the world
I know growing up that distance is something that occurs and despite the fact I no longer live in the same city as my mum, I can literally imagine and visualise how much joy she will experience for each printed postcard she gets delivered to her door from me telling her why I love her. Are you thinking about how to surprise your mum this mother day? Why not try using MyPostcard app and send a card this mother’s day telling her how much she means to you!
You can use my unique friend link PELUMI2X5W when you sign up to MyPostcard app and get a FREE £3 to send you first card.
Love and Light!
This post is part of a paid campaign although all views are my own and I have not been instructed what to include.